October 2, 2012

Well, Am I?

"Tapos ka na mag -aral, REALLY? kasi ako I was up all night studying also but I wasn't able to finish so I really thought I needed this suspension. PERO HIYANG HIYANG HIYA NAMAN AKO SA INYO na tapos na mag - aral at inis na inis dahil nag - suspend. SORRY sa naka - dorm. SORRY sa mga may super duper taas na mental capability. AT SORRY NAMAN SA GRADES NIYO, if you only knew the stories circulating about you guys. MATAAS GRADE NIYO, PANO NIYO NAKUHA YAN?! YEAH IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. :|"

I just read this from my news feed, this was from a blockmate of mine. I don't know if I should be affected by this statement or not. 

Here are the reasons why I should be affected:
1. I finished reviewing for our practicals last night
2. I was one of the people who got disappointed that classes got suspended the next day
3. I stay in the dorm
4. My grades are pretty okay in the particular subject

Here are the reasons why I should not be affected:
1. I know I deserve those grades
2. I think I know the other people he/she may be pertaining to

But here is the main reason why I am confused:
1. Are there other people who think that I'm like that


This is why I don't like showing my grades to anyone or letting other people know my standing in school. I get conscious about it. Sorry, if I come out like that to you guys, but that is how I am. At least, I am willing to help you guys when you're confused about certain terms and definitions. Why can't I just be me? 

I guess this is one of the things that makes me go to the sidelines and just watch people. I know it sounds sad but hey, it works. Nobody gets to sass me and stuff.

Am I thinking too much? :/

No comments: