September 23, 2013

I'm back with more questions

Wow! It's been a year since I last posted here. Well I guess it's because I don't have anything to rant about, that I haven't told other people or it just never crossed my mind that I had this site to rant to.

Well now...

What to say?

*croo* *croo*

Aha! Now I know why I opened this site again ^_^

I am a lost lamb. No, not the kind like in the bible that is lost but was found by the shepherd at stuff. I meant I don't know where to go, I don't know why I'm taking this course, I don't know what to do with my life, I don't know how I could survive this, I don't know if I could back out of it now after 4 years.

O.O That's a lot of I don't know's right?

It's just ever since I started my 4th year in this course, I feel that I'm losing my purpose. Why am I here anyway? - Because my dad thought this was a fulfilling course. Why did I even take this course? - Because I thought it would make me realize what I really am going to do with my life. How come I'm only thinking of this now? - Because I never thought about it before.

Aside from all this questions, there is still that ONE MAJOR QUESTION that keeps bothering me.

WHO AM I, REALLY??

First post of the year 2013 and it's full of unanswered questions. I know that to whoever is reading this awfully indecisive post, would think "well why don't you do some soul-searching or something?". Don't you think I've tried that already? I mean I've been feeling things that I felt were already resolved when I ended highschool but it just keeps coming back at me.

No comments: